Omaha Chapter CPCU is searching for college students searching for scholarship funds.
The Larry Taylor Scholarship is available each year in honor of Larry Taylor and his many contributions to the Omaha CPCU Chapter. The recipient must be a college enrollee who is working to attain a business and/or insurance degree. This scholarship is not based on need.
To be eligible to apply you must meet one or more of the following qualification:
- A CPCU
- The son, daughter, niece, nephew, brother, sister, or spouse of a CPCU
- An individual involved in the Omaha Chapter CPCU sponsored education programs
- The son, daughter, niece, nephew, brother, sister, or spouse of anyone involved in the Omaha Chapter CPCU sponsored education programs
- A relative or friend of an individual currently employed in the Insurance Industry
Please print and fill out the application and fax or e-mail to Mary K Mashek.
- Phone: 402.898.5500/800.736.4327 ext 5500
- Fax: 800.328.0522
- E-mail email@example.com